This information is provided in accordance with art. 13 of Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR), according to art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 (Code for the protection of personal data) and relates to all personal data processed in the below manner indicated manner.
THE DATA CONTROLLER
The owner of the personal data collected is VENTURO S.S.D. A R.L. with legal head office in via Galileo Galilei 63, 36066 Sandrigo (VI).
The personal data provided may be communicated to appropriately appointed recipients who will process the data in their capacity as data processors and/or persons in charge, in order to fulfil contracts or related purposes.
The complete list of data processors and persons in charge of the processing of personal data can be requested by sending a specific request to the email address: email@example.com
In the event that personal data is transferred outside the European Union, for technical operational related nature, to ensure a high continuity of service, the Data Controller shall ensure that the transfer is based on an adequacy decision of the Commission, in order to ensure that the level of protection of individuals guaranteed by the legislation in force and in particular by EU Regulation 2016/679 is not prejudiced.
The collected and processed personal data is provided directly by the person concerned/data subject or collected automatically.
Data provided directly by the data subject are all personal data and are provided to the Data Controller in any manner, directly by the data subject.
Automatically collected data are navigation data. Although this data is not collected in order to be associated with the identity of the user, it may indirectly, through processing and association with data collected by the Controller, allow the user to be identified.
After sending newsletters, the platform used makes it possible to detect the opening of a message and the clicks made within the newsletter itself, together with details relating to the IP address and the browser/device used. The collection of this data is essential for the operation of the implied renewal processing systems (see point “Processing Methods”) and an integral part of the platform sending operations.
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING
The assignment of personal data is based on contractual or pre-contractual requirements or the fulfilment of legal obligations to which the Data Controller is subject. For this reason, any refusal to process or the failure to provide, incorrect or partial provision of data could make it impossible to provide the service correctly or make it impossible for the Data Controller to respond to requests for information sent by the data subject.
The assignment of data with the purpose of sending newsletters for promotional, commercial, information or research purposes is optional and refusal to consent to its processing with result in the impossibility to be updated on commercial initiatives and/or promotional campaigns, to receive offers or other promotional material.
WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT
The interested party may revoke his/her consent to receive promotional and commercial communications immediately, by sending a request to the e-mail address [insert email] or by clicking on the unsubscribe link that can be found in the lower part of each promotional and commercial e-mail received.
The personal data provided may be communicated to appropriately appointed recipients who will process the data as data processors and/or persons in charge of the processing.
The Data Controller shall not disclose any of the data subjects' information to third parties without their consent, except where required by law. The diffusion of processed personal data is in any case excluded. The complete list of the data processors, co-owners and persons in charge of the processing of personal data may be requested by sending a specific request to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data are processed by automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected, an annual verification of the data stored is provided in order to delete those considered obsolete, unless the law does not provide for storage obligations.
Data processing is normally carried out at the Data Controller's office by staff or external collaborators duly designated as data processors. A complete list of the persons in charge of the processing and of the persons in charge of the processing of personal data can be requested by sending a specific request to the email address email@example.com.
Specific security measures are observed to prevent the loss of data, unlawful or incorrect use and unauthorised access.
Subscription and related processing are considered valid until the user unsubscribes from each email, or after 12 months from the last communication with evidence of direct interaction (click, opening, reply).
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
Under Articles 15 - 21 of EU Regulation 2016/679 each data subject is granted a number of rights.
• Right of Access: the data subject, pursuant to Article 15, has the right to obtain confirmation that personal data concerning him or her is being processed and, where applicable, to obtain a copy of that data. They also have the right to obtain access to the personal data concerning them and to further information such as the purpose of the processing, the categories of recipients, the period of storage of the data and the rights that can be exercised.
• Right of rectification: pursuant to Article 16, the data subject has the right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him or her or the integration of the same.
• Right to erasure: the data subject has the right to obtain the erasure of personal data concerning him/her, without undue delay, if one of the reasons set out in Section 17 applies.
• Right to restriction of processing: the data subject shall have the right, in the cases provided for in Article 18 of Regulation 2016/679, to obtain the restriction of processing.
• Right to data portability: the data subject shall have the right to receive in a structured, commonly used and automatic-readable format the personal data concerning him/her and shall have the right to transmit such data to another controller without hindrance, in accordance with Article 20 of Regulation 2016/679;
• Right to object to processing: the data subject has the right to object to the processing of personal data concerning him/her in accordance with the provisions of Article 21 of Regulation 2016/679.
• The data subject also has the right to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, the Data Protection Authority.
The requests referred to in the previous points must be addressed in writing to the Data Controller. The Data Controller will provide, within the time limits established by the regulations in force, a timely response to requests to exercise the rights of data subjects.
Any explanation or request for clarification may be addressed in writing to the Data Controller.
UPDATES AND AMENDMENTS
The Data Controller reserves the right to modify, integrate or periodically update this Information Notice in compliance with the applicable legislation or the measures adopted by the Authority for the Protection of Personal Data.